Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My Current Reading life

Hello! It’s Anan again! So, last time I posted a blog about my reading life, I wrote about my favourite author and how I started reading in the first place. Now I want to talk to you about how reading books has become a considerably huge part of my life and how reading books has been life-changing.
 Ever since I started reading Rainbow Rowell's books, I got more and more interested in Romance Books. I have read all of her books except one which is nowhere to be found. So, because I'm so fond of Romance books, I started looking for different authors that had a similar writing style to my favourite author and I've found many. Ever since I discovered new authors, I always seem to find myself holding a book whenever I'm bored. At home, I read a new book every week, if I get the time of course. But I always try to make time, especially if the book is intriguing.
 I love reading books that gets me hooked in only a few pages into the book. The book I’m reading now is a very good example of an amazing book. It’s called The Beginning of everything. I just started reading it and I’m halfway done, because it’s just that interesting. I can’t put it down and honestly, sometimes do my homework last minute all because I want to read the book. It’s both Romance and Drama, which I think is the best mixture. My book is about a guy who was in a car accident and how his life changed hugely because of just that one moment.
 I love reading and I can’t wait to finish my book, so I can read even more!

2 comments:

  1. Anan like your paragraph because it was fun to read,we also have many things in common like when i start a book that i really like i wouldn't stop reading until i finish the book because i get so hooked to the book. The book you told us about seems very interesting and i might actually enjoy reading it although i'm not a big fan of romance books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How lucky you are! I am the absolute opposite of you, I rarely read books unless I am forced but I can connect with you when I am engaged in a book, it's just so hard to put the book down! I recommend that you should try and explore other genres in order to enhance your understanding to the next level

    ReplyDelete